Super easy & delicious, you won’t eat fresh bananas again!
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 250g Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 and line 2 x 12 cupcake tins with 24 cases.
2. Cream the butter and sugar, then incorporate one egg at a time, followed by the milk.
3. sift in to the mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
4. Add the mashed banana and mix well.
5. Divide between the tins, and cook until golden – around 25 mins.
6. Turn out to cool and top each cake with a good dollop of Carnation, Caramel (condensed milk caramalised for you already!! in a tin).
If you’re feeling cheeky, top with chocolate swirls.